Cisco Meraki MR42 Cloud Managed Access Point High performance 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
High performance 802.11ac Wave 2 wirelessThe Cisco Meraki MR42 is a four radio, cloud-managed 3x3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for next-generation deployments in oces, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR42 oers performance, security, and simple management.
The MR42 provides a maximum 1.9 Gbps aggregate dual–band frame rate with concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality.
- 3x3:3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1.9 Gbps dual–radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware trafic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
With a combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR42 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses today and tomorrow. These uses include high-density deployments and support for applications like voice and high-definition video.
Want to check out the data sheet before you buy it online, click here
Call us for a quote if you are thinking about purchasing $5,000 or more worth of merchandise. We can help you to save more.